As the gods said – “we dont need no education…i am a believer in god…and i dont need no education and that’s why i haven’t learnt one thing since i passed out from B-school 6 years ago…I wonder if i actually learnt there too.
was am one of those “smart ones”…i didn’t do medicine, CA, engineering (one more year then doing commerce/arts)…coz of the number of years/time involved in studying…i went straight from college to B-school and signed a declaration of ‘The nut does not study no more” at the ripe old age of 22.
and suddenly comes the atheist Celestial Rays who insists that we need to learn more…
So while i tremble that the gods might strike me down…
Disclaimer Real education God…Saraswati maa…pls dont make my already deteriorating brain vanish from this earth…i need it to remember my way back home from this hell called work…which btw happened because of education which happened cause i prayed to u..just saying that’s all
Anyway so while i tremble that i might be upsetting too many gods with my motor mouth..this is what i would like to learn
1. Be a connoisseur of food…i regularly watch masterchef australia, hell’s kitchen and all the food shows and i would love to dole out those beauties. I would also love to be able to taste a cheese and identify it and know the names of all those herbs and generally have the Tall one wondering what he did right to have such a well satisfied tummy
2. I would love to conquer my fear of heights. I love to trek/hike but i am scared to because while i can find my way up the hill…it’s coming down the hill which becomes an issue and i stand on top of a hill until someone offers to ring a helicopter to air lift me.
3. Learn to put on make up – yes comfy i am cheating…isn’t cheating a part of education? no?? But yes it would be nice to know before hand that my eyeliner will follow the shape of my eyes and not resemble the Himalayas with sudden peaks, that my kajal will not make me look like i am regularly beaten up and given a black eye…and yes it would be nice to know what make up involves beyond lipsticks, eyeliner and kajal
4. Be an expert at some kind of sport – i have “played” a lot of sports…but my general laziness and inherent desire not to excel…has ensured i never became an expert…
5. Yoga….i am a new convert …i never believed in yoga and thought people just exaggerated it’s benefits…but i have been doing some amount of yoga in the last six months and i have to say…it feels good. At my abysmal levels of around 45 mins of yoga a week…i have felt a reduction in my sinus attacks, my lower back which used to feel stiff has now stopped declaring its existence.
6. Party organizer…I would love to throw interesting thematic parties and be the bestest hostest in this part of the Suez and that too…u know the ones with the right napkins and food and decor to suit the mood types.
Wow 3 out of the 6 are related to fitness…Yay me,but i guess it point 1 is what will eventually do me in
Thanks CR…this was fun…i might actually decide to let my brain stop gathering moss
And you have not been tagged – do feel free to take it up