You know you are growing up or rather growing old:
1) When u recognize the books a girl appearing for her 11th standard exams is cramming for and with a start realize you studied from that book 13 years ago!
2) You see your first offer letter and realize that it is 7 years old
3)You realize that there are sooo many people younger to you in office.
4) You realize your MBA batchmates are attending “sport’s day” in their kids school
5) You are no longer asked why/when you aint having a baby because people assume there are some “issues”
6) Your paunch is assumed to be a “baby bump” – maybe that’s when you know you are growing fat
7) When a fellow “Why should i have a baby before 30” club member deserts the group. You know who you are!!! u deserter…..hmmmph. Same for you Oh office colleague
8 ) Your conversations with your buddies are no longer around “partying” and clothes and u begin to “mention” things u cooked,
9) When you enter the most happening disc in town and the average age goes up
You know somethings never change when:
When Friday evening approaches and u feel the same ok similar excitement as the last day before the holidays
Thursday evening seems like the night before your last exam when u just can’t get down to studying.
Have a great weekend people!