So yesterday the clumsy oaf in me subconsciously wondered why do we need 10 fingers or 10 toes. In my quest to satisfy my curiosity, i bumped against a wooden standee and cut the fourth toe on my left leg. and Not in one but multiple directions. I have to tell u looking down at my foot and having flesh stare back at you may not be worth the curiosity
So the husband arrived with all the requisite drama around where, why, what??? and carted me off to the hospital and this is where the post goes into bullet points
The fun parts
1. Got the most brilliant wheel chair ride from the Emergency room to the X-ray room. Was so fun…am thinking of availing the ride when i go back to get the stitches checked
2. Anaesthesia makes the world go around and accounts for a chirpy nut
3. 8 stitches is apparently a big deal…Ahh u non war veterans…this is kid’s play for me and results in lots of sympathy
4.The Tall one’s unending service
5. And of course the Day off work…Ha! I can now devote myself to Cityville…
6. oooh and i have something to blog about
1. The tall one has to travel tonight and i got go tomm to visit the doc…phew the logistics of being langda tyagi
2. Me pretty feet are now gonna be scared for life…Boooo Hoooo
3. Bathing is going to be a b****
4. I think i am forgetting something — Ahh the pain when the painkillers and anaesthesia wears off
1. Wonder why i got the TT shot on the posterior where as the Tall One got his in the arm…I thought bum shots were for kids…am i being told something?
2. Why can’t i wear shoes?
3. Why does this have to happen when i start enjoying the gym?
4. Why does Anaesthesia wear off?
5. Why is everyone scolding me? I can’t help it?
ok…so finally in conclusion…i would like to inform you that the Yay’s may be many…but i recommend sticking on too all of your ten toes and fingers
And yes i am medicated…
ooh and in other ways to torture myself this weekend…i watched yamla pagla deewana….Oh yes my dearies that’s what u call an “exciting weekend”…!!
And i leave u with these thoughts – be careful for what you wish for